You want to know your pf claim status on UAN epfo portals that also known as epfo. Claim status checking is at epfo portal extremely easy. Anyway, any people can track maintain status of the saving amount and pf transfer procedure status online.
Employees can actually easy to track their PF claim status by using the UAN portal. Currentely EPFO is using different portal and method to digitalization to present epf database. Using this EPF claim status will easy to check PF balance and it will save time to visiting the epfo officials.
EPFO Claim Status: This facility provided by EPFO login portal, subscribers, and pensioners that have submitted a claim online at any EPFO offices around the country. By using PF account number, their EPFO status can be found by employees.
TAX Deducted for EPF Withdrawal
- TDS applied on worker who has maintaining epf since five years of his job.
- TDS will be charged if you withdraw 50,000 rupees over five decades. 30,000 to 50,000 increased minimum withdrawal.
- NO TDS On PF applicable if you move from different PF Account.
- TDS won’t be deducted on below 50K withdrawal .
- NO Taxes on pf accounts is over the age of five years.
If you lost your previous epf number then ask by employer, by Mail, Phone Forgot PF Number Request.
How to Check EPF Claim Status Online
EPF stands for Employee Provident Fund. An individual can get EPF claim status on the web if you know the process and online procedure. This service is a future shaping system for most employees who do not have any idea about their future planning and how to make things better in future prospective. The Government of India provided the online EPF centre . This facility offers many works related to EPF passbook balance and downloading the PF passbooks as well as related services.
Now, you can assess the EPF assert status on internet by following the below steps. A person who have uan number then they can apply at any given EPFO office. They can also able to use this EPF claim status by online web service. To make use of this service, the applicant should know their EPF accounts number.
- The applicant must visits the EPFO official website or click on status open with uan number
- Below the Service section on the webpage homepage, then click on the option For Workers.
- Now, click on the link of Know Your Own Claim Status under the part of Services.
- You will be redirected to the other page then click on Click Here for Recognizing the Claim Status.
- The brand new page will start along so it that you should fill the details as per the page.
- After that, the you can manage to see the set of EPFO offices from the city that is chosen.
- Select the office at which the claim application wants to submit by clicking on drop down menu.
- Next, the you should type in the epn number of URN number of their employer at the third box. Note: code should be seven digits.
- When there any sub-code or extension available in this code, then fill that in the fourth coloumn. If not means, only leave the box clean
- But before clicking on submit button, you should recheck the full data
- This method as like the epf balance enquiry
If this process is easy after reading the article then feel free to comment and ask any question if you have in mind.